6.22.2007

GREETINGS!!!!!

Holy crap. This has to be one of the craziest times in my life. I think the day after my last post, our plans changed. We packed up and moved in 4 days. We couldnt have done it without all the help from our families. They totally saved us. We dropped our stuff off at our new house and then left that same day for a family vacation for a week. We have been here a week and things are finally settling down. My sweet mother in law came and helped for a couple days and really got a lot done, but we still have a LONG way to go. Its not so easy with 5 out of control, neglected kids. My kids have really been through a lot and hopefully things will settle and we can get back on schedule. This place is so beautiful and the weather is amazing. I cant wait to get out and explore and take advantage of all there is to do here. I have so many pictures to post, I am so far behind. I feel like ive been out of the country or in a dark hole and I cant wait to see what everyones been up to. We really miss everyone and Im so homesick. There have been times when I just want to go home and curl up on my bed in my small room in my house. That was all so comfortable and I really hate being out of my comfort zone. I know this place will feel like home once I get it all together. Anyway, enough of that. I hope that through these blog things we can stay in touch. I would hate to not know what everyone is up to. Snoop ya soon!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Shelly!! WE feel like we've been in a dark hole waiting to hear from you!! We have all been missing you and your blog but mostly at Book Club! Ü Hang in there! Oh how I wish we could all be there to help you and take your kids and talk! We love you!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, Shelly, we miss you guys so much! I'm glad you're back on your blog so we at least know what's going on. We're all still depressed you're not here, but we're glad you're at least enjoying good weather while we're melting in this bloody hell hole. We hope you're getting settled in OK....talk to you soon!

Mary Taylor said...

Shelly, we feel the exact same way! I was near your old house the other day and totally got a pit in my stomach - I hate that you're not here! I'm looking so forward to Oceanside I can't wait to see you guys again. I know it will get better and you will love it in a few months. Hang in there! (Post some pics soon)

Britney said...

Glad you are back blogging!! We miss you guys already! Jake asks for Lani and Tyson at least 5 times a day!! Its so hard to tell him that we cant just go see you guys whenever we want anymore. We will be out there in Sept and see you guys then, if not before! Mom showed me pictures of your new car! Looks good!!