6.28.2007

Brothers and Buddies

What can I say about these boys-I just love them so much. They are such funny little kids. They fight like crazy, but they can make eachother laugh so hard. I love the relationship they have and I hope they continue to be close in the years to come. Caleb was a little surprise, but I think Heavenly Father knew what a blessing having these 2 so close together would be. My husband is a twin and he and his brother have a close relationship and I would love for them to have that. Im just so blessed to have these 2 sweet, crazy, loud, dirty boys.

This is by far my favorite picture of these two. It totally shows their personalities.



One more thing about these two...They love to pose it up.


6 comments:

Britney said...

aww what cute boys!! Jacob got so excited when he saw tyson. We are going to miss you guys camping this week!!

Brooke said...

How fun to always have a buddy to play with. Siblings are the best. How's Park City? It's a great place. I hope things are calming down for you. Moving is always hard.

Mary Taylor said...

I love those two!! These pictures really do say it all! I miss them already :(

Rachel Cunningham said...

So fun to see some new pics of your cute kids! How is it going? Looks like you've had some fun times. That playroom is like a fantasy room...everyone needs one of those!!!

Nancy said...

Hey Shelly-
Your family is so cute, and I love to see your boys look like boys. My Corbin is always in dirt, or hurt. I cannot imagine having two close together. They must be very entertaining.

Kylie said...

Shelly your boys are so cute!! How fun for them to be so close! Keep posting pics (are you still loving your camera)--so we can keep up with the Lomus in Utah!