6.22.2007

Quiz Time

I took the challenge. I always pass these by, but I thought it would be fun. Enjoy

1. When was the last time you ran? I think I ran to catch Caleb from going into the street, does that count?
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? No
3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Whats sleep???
4. If you had someone "stop by" without you knowing what would your house look like? Right now, full of boxes and dirty laundry(i dont have a washer and dryer) Usually... full of toys and dirty laundry
5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? you betcha
6. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? does violently shaking count?
7.How do you eat an Oreo? In a sonic blast
8. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Im not that popular
9. Could you live without a computer? I could live, but what would be the point
10. Do you wear shoes in the house? No way. I dont think I ever wear shoes
11. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real? Santas not real??
12. How many phones, house and cell phones are in your house? 2
13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? I dont think I would want to admit that I actually played the lottery
14. Last time you saw your best friend? Im a loser
15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? wedding ring
16. What is the first thing you do when you get on-line? E-mail and then the celebrity news page. Its all about whats important in life.
17. Do you watch 'Grey's Anatomy'? Nope
18. How do most people spell your name? shelley
19. When was the last time you left your house? 7pm-took mother in law to airport
20. Do you return your shopping cart? Only if im parked next to the return.
21. What noise do you hear right now? Bear Grylls from man vs. wild, making yet another excuse to take his clothes off.
22. Who is the youngest in your family? Britney
23. Who does the dishes at your house? My housekeeper. Yea right, who do you think.
24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? And, who would most likely be driving? I would be driving and andrea would over pack.
25.Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? Yeah, sometimes
26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? I dont think so
27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? Today
28. Do you watch movies with your parents? sometimes
29. Do you get your hair cut every month? I cut my hair probably 3 times a year.
30. What was the last thing you purchased? Coldstone

You know the drill, copy, paste, fill it out. You know you want to. Oh TAG!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

You are so funny...I was laughing so hard at your answers. Reading about your move gave me flashbacks of last summer...new baby, trying to sell a house, packing up, moving, and trying to stay sane. And I only moved a mile away!!! I hope things are calming down for you. Such a stressful time!

Kylie said...

It was so fun to read your new posts! Change is definitely crazy and takes some time to adjust to, but hopefully it will calm down and feel like home before too long. I evny your beautiful weather...I don't even want to take Powell outside anymore unless it is to the pool because it is so HOT here. It is not even fun to drive in the car anymore! But I am such a wimp in the cold, so I suffer through our lovely summers! Can't wait to see all the pictures and here more about Park City! Good luck with everything!

Julie said...

Yeah, I got quite a few good laughs out of this one as well... you crack me up and make me miss you even more! Ü

Nancy said...

Shelly-
I can relate to so many of your answers. I hope all goes well in Park City. My friend has a place there and she said it has the best shopping and the best food. Let me know which is better, but you know which one wins to me no matter what FOOD!!

Britney said...

You had some funny answers...I posted this on my blog as well =) thanks