10.10.2008

One of those days

Its one of those days. One of those "I have NO motivation" days. Who knows why-maybe its the fact that its now only 43 outside and its supposed to snow tomorrow and Sunday. Maybe its the 5 loads of laundry that needs to be folded and put away. Maybe its the HUGE task of switching out the summer clothes with the winter clothes. Maybe its all the projects, projects and more projects that are calling my name. Maybe its the frustration of the mess in every room in the house despite the hours and hours of cleaning. Maybe its all of it. Who knows. All I know is I just want to curl up with my kiddies and watch a movie and drink hot chocolate and not make dinner and let the mess wait until tomorrow when my husband is home to help me.
And so I shall.

2 comments:

The Malone's said...

I say that these things are all based upon the full moon.

Barb Moody said...

You are NOT alone girl! You just described the way I feel every single day. I am currently sitting on the couch on top of 3 loads of unfolded laundry. And it has been here for 24 hours. And am I going to fold them tonight? I think not. I'm watching The Biggest Loser hoping that it will motivate me to get off my butt. But probably not. I need to eat my chips and guacamole first.