10.14.2008

Anywhere but my bed!!

For some strange reason, Caleb loves to sleep anywhere...but his bed.
He starts out in his bed, but we always later find him somewhere else. I thought it would be funny to take pictures of him all week and this is what I got.


This day he didnt even make it past the dinner table.

This is in between the stairs



He dragged "Pengi" all the way dowstairs, but looks like he forgot his blankie so he just grabbed what he could find for a blanket...a towel.

This is behind the couch. I love that his hand is down the back of his pants. He loves that penguin.



This is at the bottom of the stairs



So is this one, but he brought all the stuffed animals to keep him company. I think on this day he had a little nap, so he was up later than the rest of the kids. When this happens, I let him stay up, but it has to be in his room. I think he thought I wouldnt notice that he was playing at the bottom of the stairs. I just chose to ignore it!!


He is loving this frog costume and wants to wear it everyday and night. If we are home, I let him-and most nights he wears it to bed. I think its a bit too small, but I dont have the heart to tell him. Im pretty sure he will be this for Halloween...AGAIN!



3 comments:

Barb Moody said...

These pictures are priceless...Caleb is so cute!! I can't even imagine Sophie falling asleep like that but I wish so bad that she would. Ever since we got home from the cabin her sleeping (or lack of) has been our biggest nightmare. What a good boy to be able to fall asleep anywhere.

The Malone's said...

Those are the funniest things that I have ever seen. When that kid drops, that kid drops. How fun.

Tiare said...

What a cutie! I especially love him curled up in his frog costume. All your pictures make me miss you guys so much!