9.13.2007

What the.....

Ok, what in the junk are they putting on TV these days and why oh why do my kids like this??? Has anyone seen this? I about died. Bill and I saw a clip of this show on the Soup and I thought it was a joke. We had the TV on one morning and this came on-Tyson and Caleb loved it. Bill made a comment on how dumb it was and then, of course, Tyson said he didnt like it either. The next day it came on again and Tyson said he hated that show, but he just wanted to see what they were doing. Im not quite sure they should watch it, I think it promotes wierdness. What do you think??

8 comments:

Chris and Anney Malone said...

What channel is this on- I'd be afraid to show katie because she loves the wierd shows, sings all the songs and gets me hooked.

Missy said...

What...you don't like having parties in your tummy? That episode was just on today. Actually my Kara likes it. The older kids make fun of it. It sorta reminds me of Teletubbies...which I despise! But, it's probably better educational-wise. A little weird though.

Kylie said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I keep seeing the title of it at the bottom of the screen as I flip through the channels for Powell. He has yet to watch it--you'll have to let me know how it is (and who thinks up this stuff AND makes money off of it...seriously)!?

Joni said...

Haven't seen it! But I admit, I probably would let them watch it if it was clean and entertained them! Hey I let them watch Barney and he drives me nuts!

Britney said...

haha you know my thoughts on this show...I always try to change it before it gets on. Just let them watch it...im sure it wont make them weird haha.

Barb Moody said...

Oh my gosh...I thought the exact same thing. It's the type of cartoon you'd see in hell. Not that it's evil or anything, it's just so weird and creepy to me. Sophie hates it too, thank goodness.

Julie said...

I haven't seen it yet (no cable!) but my cousin's son is ON it!! So, yeah I heard it was pretty weird but I would have to watch it since it is family!

Brooke said...

You know my friend Kristyn Berrett from college. Her husband has been working on getting this on air for the past two years. It made it!!!!