4.20.2007

I guess its about time!!


I guess it was only a matter of time until I gave in and joined the movement that is blogging. It didnt really seem all the difficult looking at everyone else's blog, but I was wrong. Im sure it will get easier as I go. This is our most recent family picture taken at christmas time. Its already outdated as we now have a new addition. This will probably be the only picture of me until I loose the baby weight. Im still working on Noahs, so it may be a while. Oh well, here goes......The many adventures of the Lomu Family!!!

2 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

Shelly,
Your blog is so cute!! I'm totally going to copy you and get one for our family too. I'm so excited to start gathering pics. Keep me posted on all the lastest. Here's my e-mail:
marylomu@yahoo.com
I feel like I never see you guys anymore, we need to have an FHE soon. Talk to you later.

Mary

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.