4.21.2007

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES...

FUN AT GRANDMA SANDYS





The kids were pretending to be scary lions

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM







We took a break at a little cafe on Main St.
and had some BIG cookies!!! These are the
best cookies EVER!!!!


THE ALOHA FESTIVAL



Mary and Drew. This little guy has the HUGESTdimples. All you have to do is look at him and hewill smile the biggest smile at you. His entire facelights up. We think he is the sweetest thing.



Avery was not too happy with the heat. She took a little nap in the shade.



This is my favorite picture of Sophie because this pretty much sums it up of how she feels about me!! =) She is the cutest thing ever. She has the funniest personality. We love ya, Soph!!!!!



2 comments:

Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Hey Shelly - it's Holly (Rach's sis). Love the blog! Yes, it is addicting! Your family is so cute. I love all the pics! You need to get Mary into blogging. I need to try out that cookie shop on Main st. Happy blogging!

Brooke said...

Yes you are in. I loved looking at the pictures of your cute family. Little Ava is so cute. I love chubby babies. I still can't believe you have 5 kids. I bet you are a busy mom. It will be fun to see more pictures. By the way. I finally made your blanket and now we'll just see how long it takes to send it.