4.20.2007

Avery Gwen Lomu











This is Averys first smile on camera

I had to post this because I think we all know that the first picture is never very cute.



Here are some cute pictures that we have taken of Avery along her short life of 10 weeks. She is so loved by her siblings (maybe a little too much) and she brings so much happiness into our lives. She is such a good baby. She has been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old. This is something I have never experienced with my other kids. From the second she came out, she knew she was going to be a spoiled princess. I think she knows she is our last one and she has a right to act like one. From her perma scowl to her big doe eyes, she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. We love her and are so glad she is here. Here are her stats...Born Feb. 8th 2007. Weighing in and 8 pounds 3 ounces and measuring 20 3/4 inches. At her 2 month Dr. appt. she weighed a whopping 13 pounds 8 ounces. Shes growing so fast. I have to remember to enjoy it while it lasts. They are terrible 2 before you know it.

No comments: