4.25.2007

FLASHBACK...

I dont know if anyone remembers this little phrase that used to be so popular back in the day, but apparantly it has come back. My 3 year old, Tyson, was playing in the playroom with Caleb, Bill came in and saw that the lid to a spray paint can he had just bought was gone. Bill asked tyson what happened to it and he said that Caleb (2) had sprayed it on the carpet. This is RED spray paint. Bill asked tyson to show him where Caleb had sprayed the carpet and Tyson took him to the rug and said it was underneath it. When Bill lifted it up, there was nothing there. Bill looked at Tyson and with a sheepish smile he yells, "PSYCH" Is it just me, or does that take you way back? And P.S. Tyson now thinks he is the funniest kid of all time.

4 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! I can't imagine Eryn saying that and her and Tyson are the same age. I had to tell Jens and we were both laughing. Love it!

Kylie said...

That is a great story!! Aren't you glad you have a blog so you can write it down!? I always forget to write all the funny things like that down, so maybe now that I have a blog I will keep a better record of them!!

Rachel Cunningham said...

That kid is so clever! How cute. I'll see you before September...book club is coming up in a couple weeks!

Ami Bethea said...

Hi Shelly,
Sean says hello! I'll give Missy your blog address so she can get ahold of you. She's on her honeymoon in Cancun at the moment, lucky girl! Thanks, Ami Bethea