9.04.2008

ITS OFFICIAL!!!

Tyson FINALLY started school, and I couldnt be happier!!
Its too bad they dont have all day kindergarden because he would be all over that...me too!!

I went picture crazy with this guy because #1, I LOVE to take pictures and #2, he LOVES to get his picture taken.
Can you tell?

Doesnt he just look so dang handsome.

Tyson is one kid that HAS to have an input into what he wears. I can proudly say that he picked out his entire outfit down to the socks.

This is his favorite shirt. He tried to wear it the next day and I had to explain that things are different when you are in school. You cant wear the same things every day like we do in the summer (or like I do everyday-hee hee)

He thinks he is the coolest boy in his class-as long as he picks his outfit.

Today, Bill got him dressed for school and he didnt like his outfit. He said he didnt want to go to school because he had a stomach ache. Bill asked him why and he said that all the kids would think he's wierd because his dad dresses him funny. This kid kills me!




Most of the kids were clinging to their moms and refused to go on the bus.
Not my Ty-bo. He let go of my hand before I could even give him a kiss and ran towards the bus
Later Mom.
Of course I followed the bus. I had to make sure he found his class ok. But I had nothing to worry about because they had it under control. A teacher met them at the bus, lined them up and walked them to the classroom.


Such a big boy...he is already following directions.

I wasnt the only mom who was having a hard time letting go. I think every kids mom was standing there. The teacher said to say goodbye, and she led them in.
Such a wierd feeling to only have 2 kids at home. Actually, its only 1 because Avery takes a nap. I love it!! Caleb and I are having great times.
I did it Mom!!
He was the happiest kid when he came off the bus. He was so proud that he got on the right bus and did it all by himself. Its amazing to see how much he is already learning and how much he loves to learn. He asks me all morning if its time to go yet. Its such a fun time for him.
After he came home, Bill and I sat down with him to ask him how the day was and Bill asked him if he made any friends and he said, " No, the teacher wouldnt stop talking."
I LOVE this kid!!!




6 comments:

The Malone's said...

Holy cow, when did that kid get so big? He looks so mature. Its crazy to think that he is in school now, how is Caleb taking that?

Ana said...

OMG!!! HE'S SO ADORABLE AND IS GETTING SO...BIG!!!

Mary Taylor said...

How cute!! Could he get any cuter in these pictures?? I can't believe he takes the bus all by himself! Three down, two to go!!

Mike and Deb said...

Shel, your kids are growing up! I can't belive how much they have grown, we wish they were around so they knew us better. It was so good to see you this week. I am sorry we had to leave early, I hope you weren't too upset with me for taking your Mom a day early.

Maddy can't wait to see the kids again too, she says hi and sends her love.

Missy said...

TOO CUTE!!! He is so adorable! It makes it so easy to let go when they are so excited about school like he is. And it is nice to get time with the little ones too. It goes so quick...I am sitting in an empty house all day, it's crazy. I am bored, lol! Your kids are so cute. Lani is SO MALONE! And my boys are jealous of Noah because he gets to play "REAL" football. I haven't let them play with pads yet, only "flag"...you're a nice mom. Hope you are liking Lehi. I went to my first ASU game of the season on Sat. night...it's good to be back here just for that. Do you get to see any on t.v. up there? I hope so. GO DEVILS!

Malonezone said...

Shelly you should submit to the Readers Digest what Tybo says about "he didn't meet any new friends cause the teacher wouldn't stop talking." That is so precious.