8.06.2008

Tagged, I guess Im it!!!

Alrighty Christina-you win. Apparantly Ive been tagged. Im the most boring person on the earth, but whatever. Ill do it just to make you happy!!





The Five



Ten Years Ago...


1. I was a newlywed

2. Just about to start Beauty School

3. 1 month away from being pregnant

4. Living with my parents (Yikes!!)

5. Bill and I went to Disneyland and stayed in the crapiest, cheapest motel ever!! Good times.



Five Things on Todays "To Do" List


1. Laundry-wash and put away

2. School shopping

3. Finish my blog post from the last few crazy months

4. Watch the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance (so sad its over)

5. Sleep



Five Snacks I enjoy


1. Popcorn

2. Cookies

3. POP (is that a snack??)

4. crackers (im all about the carbs)

5. Purple grapes



Five Things I would Do if I was a Millionaire


1. GIVE GIVE and GIVE some more

2. Pay off student loans

3. Throw every single piece of furniture in the trash and start all over

4. Take a cruise around the world

5. Buy a cabin/beach house/lake house big enough for everyone to stay(thats pretty big)




Five Places I have Lived


1. Mesa, Arizona

2. Moscow, Idaho

3. Park City, Utah

4. Lehi, Utah

5. Thats it!!!



Alrighty then, I tag Andrea, Rachel, Julie, Britney, and Jackie


2 comments:

Full House said...

That's my girl!! You've done so much in the last 10 years. Remember when you used to have platinum hair?(I thought you were so COOOL with your hair especially @ the Reggae fest:-) Whoa that was even longer than 10 years ago. Just got back from AZ Mills and we were the only white family. With our whole stroller situation thing going on (triple & double), we so stuck out and I can't tell you how many times passer buyers stared and said out loud uno, dos, tres, quattro, cinco (eyes all big). I didn't even have to know espanol this time to know what they were saying. Speaking of espanol, did I mention they like to bowl on Gilbert road between Main & Broadway. I guess they are a little confused that in the US we keep them balls in the alley. Popped our tire right off. I don't remember it being like this when I used to live here. Just thought I share some thoughts. Bye Bye!

Full House said...

Oh and I love all of the new posts. Your kids are just darling. Avery really is a doll too. I love the picture with her big blue eyed brother.