2.06.2008

X Games- 2017

What a hottie this little boy is. I finally got the chance to go up to the mountain to take some pictures of Noah in the elements. He freakin loves to snowboard. I am so proud. Im so happy that Noah got the chance to take some lessons and now he is ready to hit the "big" slopes.

Such form!!


Noah and a friend in his class.

"Air"

I had to laugh at this one. He asked if I would take a picture of him jumping so high. He's like 2 inches off the ground. When I got there, his class was already walking down the hill with their boards off. I made him walk back up, strap back in and come back down so I could get some pics. He was so proud this day because he said he tore up "bunny hollow" Since he is in the begginer class, they only stayed on the bunny hill. He got to go up the lifts quite a few times, but they would get off on the first exit. Noah seriously has no fear. He was ready to take some jumps and go all the way to the top of the mountain. Bill plans on taking him after he takes the bar, so we can see what he is really made of. Im so proud of him for doing this and trying so hard and listening to his instructor so he can learn the proper techniques. (we had an issue the first day with Noah thinking he knew it all and didnt have to listen)

X games, here he comes!!!



3 comments:

stephanie said...

i totally remember you!! what is funny is that my sister and i saw you and your hubby at that little birthing class at the hospital and i was going to talk to you but i couldnt run after you at the time :) i thought that was so neat that you guys were there too, how funny that lepetich was your dr too, so what time did you have your lil' girl (very cute kids btw)?? i am soo glad you left a comment, thank you! k/i/t

Nancy said...

Shelly- That is so cool for Noah. He looks like he loves it. And I cannot believe how much snow is there. My sister is coming to town this weekend just to get a way from all the snow. However your kids seem to like it and are building wonderful memories for the rest of there lives. Oh dear I just sounded like my mom. :) lol

Natalie said...

You have such a fun family! It's good to see you. :)