2.06.2008

My First Cake

Here are some pictures for Family that couldnt be here to celebrate Averys first birthday. I have never seen a baby more happy to be eating cake. She went to town on this thing.







I feel bad for the clean up crew who had to take on this table

Yea!!!! What else can I eat.


She was throwing her hands in the air and laughing. I seriously have never seen her so happy and carefree!!
I think by the end of this party she had had it with the camera. This is her telling me no more!!!





3 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh!! She looks so cute! I wish we could have been there. I get so sad seeing these pictures of everyone but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Noah looks so cute snow boarding :) You'll have to take some more pics when you take him out again! Give your kids a sqeeze for me.

Barb Moody said...

Seriously, could Avery get any cuter?! It's so depressing that we're not together for fun little events like this. :( But it looks like you guys had so much fun and Avery looked like she had a ball. Sophie was such a brat on her 1st birthday and didn't crack one smile (surprise, surprise). Give her a big belated birthday kiss from me!

A. Goodie said...

I can't believe she's already 1! SHe's ADORABLE!