2.10.2011

My Birthday

I had a birthday...
in September.
It wasnt much of a birthday since I was drugged up and totally out of it. But my family still made it special for me.

I had another surgery to fix my radiated boob. In short, they took a nice piece of skin and muscle from my back and replaced some of the radiated skin, to give the implants a little more room and shape. It was a horrible surgery and im glad its over.

I had a little hospital stay and came home on my birthday. My sweet kids had decorated my room and and I had a few visitors that brought me such nice things. It was a good day!!


(ignore the stacking, we are crammed)





One of the things I loved best was when Avery would come and snuggle with me. I came home before the kids were home from school and Avery wanted to hang out with me. I couldnt hold her or move at all, so she curled up on my leg and fell asleep. It was the best!!!

No comments: