2.10.2011

Gilbert Temple Grounds

Our Stake President had asked all the families in our stake to go down to the new temple grounds in GIlbert and take a picture of ourselves before they broke ground and then to take a picture after the temple is built.

We drove over there one day after church and snapped a few pics. My kids were getting so mad with all the photos, but it has been a while since I had taken any close ups of the kiddies. For not really planning, I think they turned out ok.



I love that Lani is holding a pack of gum. She is pretty obsessed with the new dessert gum. Gag.


I could take pictures of Avery all day long, and she would let me. This girl is all about the spotlight.

I LOVE these next two pictures of Avery.

SO SWEET!!


Ty-bo, ty-bo, ty-bo. He is just like his daddy. He hates taking pictures and he tries to pull the "im too cook to smile" pose. Not happening. I had to bribe this boy for any chance of a smile.



I love my boys!! And I especially love the "cool" arms folded pose.


But unfortunatly, this is pretty much how the photo session was.

CRAZY!!



I love the farmland in this pic. Its such a pretty spot for a temple. I cant wait!!




More of Avery, but these totally show her personality.

Cute and sweet when she wants to be.




And silly and sassy!!



Now this boy just melts my heart.
Look at that face!!


He is one of the only 2 kids that will still cuddle with me.


Love this kid!!


Sweet Lani lou. This girl was giving me all sorts of sas. She was loving posing it up

These pictures make her look so old and grown up.






This is seriously the ONLY picture that Noah would stand for.
What a handsome boy!


Me and my girls!!
(ignore the nasty hair. It has since been cut and dyed black...hate the curl. Thanks chemo!)


My boys!!


Bill is gonna be so pissed that I put these pics on here, but I think he looks so handsome. This pic is seriously one of my favorites.

Love my family!!

I cant wait to see us in 2 years!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

what an amazing idea!!! I LOVED the pictures of your family and I think your hair looked great, but I would love to see it now too. I still have a chemo afro, so I understand!