11.12.2008

TY-BO

I know that all parents think there kids are the funniest, but this guy has the FUNNIEST whit about him. I seriously could write a book with just the things he says. Today I had a real serious conversation with him and it went a little somthing like this:

Tyson came in the door and slammed it with a sigh. He kicked his shoes off and sat on the couch.

Me: Whats the matter, Ty

Tyson: When im at my friends house sometimes I just need a break

Me: Why, dont you have fun at Noahs house.

Tyson: Yes, I have so much fun

Me: Then why did you come home?

Tyson: Because he has so many cool toys that I want for christmas and its just too much.



We then had a little talk about being grateful for what we have and that there is always going to be some friend that has more than we do and yada yada yada. I wasnt very convincing with all my mom talk.

Tyson is a package of 1000 different emotions. He is so sensitive and caring. He has a very big guilty concience. He still feels bad for acting up over 2 months ago. He is very aware of what others think of him. He is so worried about his clothes to the point of obsession. Hes funny and sarcastic and he worships the ground his daddy walks on. He always says that he never wants to grow up but yet he wants to do everything adults do. I just wanted to write this down so I wouldnt forget how he was at this age. I just love this kid!

3 comments:

brian and jessica jones said...

Hey Shelly, I've been trying to get hold of Bill. Can I email a message to him at your email address? If I check back tomorrow and your blog has gone private I'll assume you consider me a stalker.

-Brian Jones

Shelly Lomu said...

I still consider you a stalker but I have many so no big deal. Our email is lomu4@yahoo.com. Bill will be waiting!!

Full House said...

Funny thing we are probably leaving on Sat. and staying for a whole week up in UT. I'm kind of bummed though because I wanted to run the Turkey Trot with my family. Well how about Christmas?

If for some reason we don't leave until later let's get together Monday.

Email me your phone #

christinabrian1@yahoo.com