3.11.2011

Princess party

We always know were in for a good time when the Lutui's are throwing a party. And we were not disapointed.

Melanani turned 4 and she had a princess party. Ponies, princesses, dress up, bouncehouses and so much more. My kids were in heaven!

Averys first pony ride



Pure heaven!

Avery and the birthday girl




Did I fail to mention the cinderella carriage rides

Avery's pretty princess dress up and magic hair complete with fairy wings


Caleb decided to take a spin on the pony too.


So much good food, Caleb couldnt decide. Ice cream, chicken...why not both!!




Lani and her pretty, pretty pink hair


Cant have too many pictures of this sweet girl



Jasmine even came to the party

I had to remind Avery quite a few times that there were no ponies or princesses coming to her party.
Such a fun night!!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

O.K. I just read your last three posts and got updated on your life!! Man, you guys have been busy! Your kids are so much like mine it is sooo funny. Especially Lani and Cassidy.. drama and everything!
I am trying to get caught up on the last six months of my life because I feel like I missed them due to the Xeloda medicine crapola I was on. Now I finally feel sort of alive again! Yippe!!
Now, if I can just go to bed without having to take sleeping pills... hummmmm
I love your updates and maybe we can get the kids together soon!!! We would love to have you guys over.
Christa