7.15.2010

So this is what I get for trying new things! I have seriously wasted like 7 hours, im not even kidding, trying to widen my blog and make my pictures bigger. Im not so computer savvy and im making it harder than it has to be. Im not sure why some of my pictures got cut off, but I have redone this post like 3 times and im done. I will try to fix it later, but for now, half cut off pictures will have to do. Sorry. Just bear with me while I try to figure out this blog
If anyone knows what they are doing when it comes to blog pages and uploading pictures to photbucket and setting the pixel width and all that, I would LOVE some help.

2 comments:

Ashly said...

I just sent you an email. I can widen your blog a little more, but it looks like you are uploading the pics a little too big. I use picasa instead of photobucket so Im not exactly sure how photobucket works, but in picasa you choose small, med, or large. These photos will be too big even if you widen your html on your blog. YOu need to make it so that your pictures are only like 600px wide at the most. Does that make sense??

Johnson Family said...

Man, computers just baffle me!!!
I loved, loved your Disneyland blog! I would love to get together with you sometime because my kids could really use some help and I think it would be so great for them to be around other kids who have been through this before....
Call me sometime... 928 830-8593
Thanks so much!
Christa