4.02.2009

Weekend in the snow!!

Back in January, the day after I found out about my cancer, Bills family dropped everything and drove all the way to the frozen state of Utah for a weekend of love and support. We went to my sis in laws family cabin and had a great weekend. The kids always have so much fun running and playing from the second they wake up to the time they crash wherever they fall.

The fun part of this cabin is the playroom. There are futons all around the room and the kids get to sleep together. Claire jumped in between Tyson and Caleb for movie night.


One of the nights we were there, the kids had a little talent show. Lani had quite a few things she wanted to do so we narrowed it down to 3. The first one was an obstacle course-i bet you didnt know that was a talent!!!




Her next talent was juggling. With 2 balls.



And last but not least-gymnastics!! She can do a pretty mean cartwheel!



Tysons talent was basketball!


And Noah did some magic!


On our last day, Bud (my sis in laws Dad) took us girls out on the snow mobils. I have never done this before and i was kinda scared that i would crash this huge thing and then have to pay thousands of dollars to replace it, but it was actually quite fun.

Mary, me, Holly, Noah in the helmet, Michelle, Bud and Andrea

I think only like 2 of us had ridden these before, so we got a quick little lesson before we took off. It took us like an hour just to get out.



We look pretty darn tough!!


If you look real close, you can see my glasses under the goggles. Those stupid things get in the way of everything!

This was Averys favortie thing to do. I was so happy when someone else would come and get on the other end. Mason and Avery were a good match!


My sweet sisters suprised me with a bag full of pink goodies. It had a few of my favorite magazines, some slippers, candy and the funniest shirt that Holly and Tiare had made. It said "Hey Cancer, you messed with the wrong beotch!" Soooo funny. I was laughing so hard. They are the best!!


We also got a lot of snow time in. We tied a rope to the back of one of the snow mobils so we could pull a sled. The kids LOVED it. Poor Bill pulled the kids around and around all day long.
Even Ana joined in the fun!



They had the cutest little snowmobils, just the perfect size for the little kiddies. Oh and Sandy too.

Sweet little Lia was chowing down on the snow. She looked too cute to not snap a few shots.





Just a few more shots of the kids on the snowmobils


Action sequence- Tyson tried to get a bit too daring and biffed it.

It was awesome. He thought it was pretty funny too.


This was the theme of the day.

Miss lani-lu



Noah the tough man

Lil scrubs getting a turn




It was such a fun weekend and I cant thank everyone enough for coming up-I had such a great weekend and im so thankful for such a loving family!

No comments: