4.03.2011

music man

Noah is my little music boy.

It all started with the cello in 5th grade. He started trying to play his music from his cello on the piano and we realized he had a little hidden talent. My neighbor teaches piano, so we signed him up and he has exceled and grown so fast. I love it.

And I love that he loves it!





Noah had a holiday concert and he did such a great job. Im so proud of him

Some of the cute girls in my activity days




Noah in action

Noah had his first piano recital and he did so good. He wasnt even nervous


These two were loving every second of it





He played Carol of the Bells and The Spinning Song(which I cant upload for some reason). And this is only after 6 months of lessons. He totally gets all his talent from me...totally!




So proud of this dude!!

No comments: